March 21, 2013
Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time…
– al.com: a healthier, stronger, older AJ McCarron (pictured) reflects on a productive offseason (kinda like he did HERE).
– Coming off an unexpectedly remarkable first year at Ole Miss, Hugh Freeze says he'll "be the first to warn that the little success we've had can also be an enemy."
– Speaking of encores, Todd Graham must come up with a successful one at Arizona State.
– Utah will feel the need for offensive speed under new coordinator Dennis Erickson.
– Tennessee's Butch Jones has "a method to the madness."
– As one of 487 quarterbacks fighting for the starting job at Wisconsin, ninth-year senior Curt Phillips "typifies what you love about college football."
– Fullback Trey Millard has zero regrets in returning to Oklahoma for another season.
– Michigan State's man of ever-switching positions, Jeremy Langford, is looking to settle in and be productive at running back.
– First-year Purdue head coach Darrell Hazell is "comfortable with where their minds are, where their heads are and their willingness to want to learn and go hard" heading into the spring.
– Penn State returns three starters in the secondary, but questions still remain.