If you don’t have time to comb through social media all day, here’s what you’ve been missing over the last 24 hours or so in the country music world:
- Jon Pardi does a spot-on impression of Luke Bryan on the Ty, Kelly & Chuck morning radio show.
- Kelsea Ballerini receives the best birthday gift.
- Keith Urban teases more work in the studio.
- Miranda Lambert commemorates her relationship with Anderson East.
- Kane Brown speaks in Washington, D.C. about the rental housing crisis.
- Jake Owen invites a fan to ride on his tour bus for a weekend.
When touring w/ @LukeBryanOnline, a spot-on impression is a MUST..
— Ty, Kelly & Chuck (@TyKellyandChuck) September 13, 2017
— Jon Pardi (@JonPardi) September 13, 2017
Best birthday gift…. hearing Legends on the radio for the first time. What a day!!! So much love. Thank you. pic.twitter.com/qib97s1xGF
— Kelsea Ballerini (@KelseaBallerini) September 13, 2017
— Keith Urban (@KeithUrban) September 12, 2017
— Miranda Lambert (@mirandalambert) September 12, 2017
— Kane Brown (@kanebrown) September 12, 2017
photo by Bryan T. Webb